I was pleasantly surprised to log into my blog earlier this week and discover that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Rae of Pastel Carousel. Meaning “dearest” in German, the Liebster Awards are passed from blogger to blogger as a way to encourage support and connection within the blogging community. Rae was the first blogger to welcome me when I began this journey, and I will be forever grateful (it’s always nice to know someone is reading what you have to say). I hope you find the blogs I’ve nominated as much of a delight to read as I do.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker somewhere in your post
- Nominate a handful of bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know of their nomination. These bloggers must have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions created by the person who nominated you.
- Share 11 questions for your nominees. They can be the same ones, or 11 new ones.
- Be sure to copy these rules into your post.
1. How long have you been blogging?
Almost two weeks.
2. Do you schedule your blog posts?
Not yet. But as I start blogging more frequently, I plan to. I’d like to have regular features that my readers can look forward to every week.
3. Cotton candy or ice cream?
Ice cream – no question! Give me a scoop of mint chip or chocolate peanut butter, and I’m a happy gal!
4. What’s your favorite season and why?
Fall. It always has been and always will be. I love the watching the leaves change from green to fiery reds and oranges, having an excuse to wear a different scarf every day of the week, and of course, Halloween! And I can’t talk about fall without mentioning pumpkin spice EVERYTHING (yeah, yeah, I know what you’re thinking…but I can’t help myself).
5. What fictional character best represents your personality?
This was hard to choose, but I think I’ll have to go with Dottie Hinson. I admire her ability to lead a team, her sassiness, and the way she can kick ass in a dress.
6. Have you ever been to Disneyland/Disneyworld?
I used to travel with my family to Clearwater Beach, Florida, on the regular, so Disney World was a big part of my childhood. I last visited the park 3 years ago, and it was every bit as fun as an adult as it was when I was a kid. I’d love to visit Disneyland Paris, next. #dreamvacation
7. What’s your favorite app?
Aside from apps like Instagram and Twitter, which I use every day, I’d have to say Snapchat. I love the Discover channels like Food Network, Tastemade, Buzzfeed, Daily Mail, and CNN. I can catch up on the day’s news and learn how to bake something new, all within a span of ten minutes.
8. What’s your favorite color?
Pink – bubblegum, neon, pastel, I love it all!
9. Has it always been your favorite color?
10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Muppet Babies. But I have fond memories of watching Saturday morning cartoons with my dad and younger brother; X-Men, Spiderman, The Fantastic Four.
11. Would you rather own a unicorn who bites or a dragon who snores?
Unicorn! I already have a snoring fella and a snoring dog to keep me up, uh, I mean, company at night.
Blogs I’ve Nominated
My Questions For The Nominees
1. What made you want to start your blog?
2. What is the story behind your blog name?
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. If there were a movie about your life, who would play you, and why?
5. Heels or flats?
6. Coffee or Tea, and how do you take it?
7. Would you rather spend your evening crafting or reading?
8. If you could change your first name, would you? And what would it be?
9. Who is your favourite comic book character, and why?
10. What is the next item on your bucket list that you’d like to check off?
11. What advice would you give your thirteen-year-old-self?
Be sure to come back to this post and share a link to your answers. I can’t wait to read them!
3 thoughts on “LIEBSTER AWARD”
Thanks so much for nominating me! You’ve also inspired me to actually LOOK AT all of those Snapchat channels – I never thought of getting daily news from there! Here’s my Liebster post: https://itsnotorange.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/liebster-award/
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re most welcome! I’ve learned how to make sooo many recipes in mugs, thanks to Snapchat, lol.